THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A little Tweak never hurt no one! :)

Best tip I can give anyone is to know your bone structure, study your face! There's a little thing I like to call "tweaking"
For instance:
- A client comes to me & says "I'm bored with my look I feel that I look tired all the time, what can I do?"
So... I would tweak her! Change her eyebrow shape, maybe give her more of a arch, maybe take some arch away... Within 10 minutes she feels like a new woman! ... Sometimes its teaching & showing a client how to highlight and bring out their features, contour their jaw bone.. Little things can make the BIGGEST difference! That is why I call it "tweaking". I strongly suggest woman NOT be afraid to stare at themselves in the mirror & just embrace their natural being, get to know you a little bit better.. & with maybe just a little "tweak" you'll feel new, refreshed, and confident!

Next blog will be about Moisturizer: Friend or Phaux? What works for some may not work for others! Until then....
Peace . Love . & . Glamour
-Jennifer Martini
Wise Girl Cosmetics

0 comments: